To our valued customers,
In light of the rapidly accelerating COVID-19 situation, the management at Upper James Toyota is providing an update on what we are doing to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and employees.
We continue to monitor the situation and are adhering to all the latest advisements of our 3 levels of government and our public health officials. To this extent we have implemented additional practices at our dealership as follows:
- Regularly disinfecting surfaces, doors and high-traffic areas within the dealership;
- Advising staff to stay home if they experience any symptoms or have travelled recently;
- Modified test drive procedures and vehicle delivery processes upon request;
- Prohibiting handshakes and minimizing direct contact between employees and customers; and
- Ensuring single-use supplies are being used including removing glassware and coffee mugs.
We will remain open at reduced operating hours to ensure our customers have a vehicle that is safe, serviced and reliable to get them through these difficult times.
We remain committed to the safety of our customers and employees and thank you for trusting us with your business.
General Manager, Upper James Toyota
IMPORTANT: Customers who have recently been out of the country (within the last 14 days) or experience any type of symptoms/illness are respectfully asked not to enter the dealership until they have followed the Government of Ontario guidelines.